It was amazing to find how many famous designers came out with gorgeously detailed-nude looks for this coming spring. Like I was saying before, the nude look is definitely one of spring’s top 5 must have looks, because it is so easy, yet so mysterious and sexy! It leaves just enough to the imagination, while one can still be completely covered. Some of my favorite designers like 3.1 Phillip Lim, Calvin Klein, Fendi, and Burberry all proved that nude ensembles will be doing most of the talking for us this spring!
- Metropolitan Costume Institute’s Gala 2010: said to “prom night for fashionistas,” is a huge success!
- Stars Wowed in Glitz and Glamorous Gowns @ Met Costume Institute Gala 2010
- Even Classic Style Has Edge Every Now and Then!
- Make A Statement In White
- Famous little black dress with a twist!
- Spring’s Top Five Must Have Looks: #4 Abstract Prints
- Spring’s Top 5 Must Have Looks: #3 Tapered Trouser Pant
- Dakota Fanning Rocks the Nude…
- Academy Award’s Nude Starlets:
- Academy Awards – Fashion Risk Takers