1. Printed Skirts – This spring what better way to welcome the new and improved sunny weather, than by showing off those gorgeous gams of ours! Therefore I suggest mixing a fun pleated, printed skirt or a gorgeously tapered, patterned skirt with any relaxed-fitting top we have in our closet that relates to the skirt’s color and/or print scale. This look can also be done right now by combining the skirt with a loose-fitting, light-weight fabric boyfriend T tucked in and throwing a cropped leather jacket over it and pairing them with some fun patterned tights until the weather is warmer! Whatever you do… do not avoid or fear print, it is everywhere! P.S. someone to keep in mind when trying to pull off this look: Rachel Bilson, I have found that no one does this fun and casual inspired look better than she. There are so many ways to put together this look whether it is adding a boyfriend blazer or leather jacket or just by mixing the skirt with a bright-colored t-shit on top, either way you can make it work! Below I have shown how different ways it the look is put together in stores and on stars who do it well!
- Metropolitan Costume Institute’s Gala 2010: said to “prom night for fashionistas,” is a huge success!
- Stars Wowed in Glitz and Glamorous Gowns @ Met Costume Institute Gala 2010
- Even Classic Style Has Edge Every Now and Then!
- Make A Statement In White
- Famous little black dress with a twist!
- Spring’s Top Five Must Have Looks: #4 Abstract Prints
- Spring’s Top 5 Must Have Looks: #3 Tapered Trouser Pant
- Dakota Fanning Rocks the Nude…
- Academy Award’s Nude Starlets:
- Academy Awards – Fashion Risk Takers